Friday 4 June 2010

Update

I know I've said it before but I really will try to update the blog more regularly! It may just be with updates of the latest beads on the website or Folksy but I guess that's better than nothing. I just have to face it - I really don't have that much interesting to blog about :)

You may have noticed that I don't have many beads available to order on the website. I'm still making the Fritties and the Organics but I'm planning to try and keep a supply of them ready made and restock them as and when they sell out. I have some in the kiln tonight so they'll go on the website tomorrow. There will be some of the Cottage Garden Fritties so if you missed out on the last lot you should be able to grab some this time.

I'm running low on a lot of the frit blends that I've been using, particularly the one that I use for my Jeweltones Fritties. I know that these beads have been very popular so I'll make sure I get some more of that in soon. I have to order the frit in from the US so it will take a couple of weeks or so.

Rachel x

No comments: