Wednesday 2 July 2008

Polymer Pebbles


Isn't this bracelet by Gill Child of Bluebell Designs gorgeous? Gill has used some of my polymer clay pebbles and I love what she has done with them. I hope she won't mind me showing this pic here. If you pop over to her website have a peek at her blog too - there's a picture of her absolutely adorable baby girl. Makes me feel quite broody!!

As we were talking about pebbles, I know I said I'd get the newest polymer pebbles in the shop today. I didn't have the time to get them listed today - I forgot that it was my son's archery lesson so things were a bit rushed. I will get them in the shop tomorrow though. I've got another set of lampwork beads too to put on. I've decided to follow the trend and open an Etsy shop. Well I actually had one a couple of years ago but neglected it badly - there's a surprise! The intention is to list a set of beads on there at least once a week.

4 comments:

BeadyPool said...

Gorgous bracelet using your pebble beads, it really does them justice. Very complimentary colours.

PolymerClayTutor said...

I really like the colors you've chosen for your pebble beads... very unique! What a wonderful clasp on the bracelet too, lovely piece!

Ali P said...

Hi Rachel,
I've just popped by to let you know there's an award for you on my blog - I had one to pass on & thought of you. BTW I love the new organics beads you've got on your site - gorgoeus :)
Ali

Earth and Fire beads said...

Thank you Veryan and Cindy - Gill did a fab job with my beads didn't she? Ali - thank you so much for the award - how sweet of you to think of me.