Tuesday 19 August 2008

Trying to keep up with it all!

Oh dear - it's been some time since I posted here. I underestimated the amount of time it takes to keep up with making beads, updating the website, posting on forums, flickr, blogs etc!

We've just been to see the new Mummy film - we all enjoyed it although I think I preferred the second one.

My new studio window has made a huge difference - it's so nice to have lots of light and fresh air. I've been quite busy making beads although as I've been doing a lot of commissions I haven't had time to make many new designs - I'm not complaining though!

I finally gave in and bought some borosilicate glass the other day. I've only made a few beads and certainly none worthy of selling yet but I feel a love affair coming on!! It is quite a different beast to soft glass with such dreamy and vibrant colours. I'll show you some when I've had more of a play with it.

Most of the new beads I put on the website at the weekend have now been sold - thank you ladies! I've got a few new things to put on tomorrow including this tube focal bead.

No comments: