Sunday 27 April 2008

Hyped up!

I feel very hyped up today - I'm not sure why. I think I'm just going through one of my very productive/obssessed spells! I've just added 7 new bead sets to the shop - if my hubby hadn't moaned at me I would have been outside making beads again today. I went to a Bead Fair in Norwich this morning and met some lovely people. Some of them I only knew virtually from forums so it was nice to put a face to the name. I also met a lovely fellow beadmaker - hi Felicity!


My head is buzzing with ideas for beads - I just want to get out there and do it all. Trouble is when I'm like this I could talk about beads all day! I'm also planning a revamp of my studio soon - I want to get a bigger window put in. It's a bit dark and dingy in there at the moment. It'll be nice to sit and look out of the window instead of a bare wall.

1 comment:

BeadyPool said...

Hi Rachel,

Just to say I love the new beads you are producing, there is definately some inspiration coming from somewhere. I especially love the deep blue ones on your website, pools and primrose sparkle. The arctic stones are lovely to. Shame I have banned myself from buying for a while - far too many lampwork sets to use up. I am sorely tempted though. Keep up the good work
Veryan