Friday 2 May 2008

Another week gone.

Well here we are again the end of another week. I've been busy this week with commissions and orders so I haven't had any time for making new beads. I did intend to make some today but by the time we'd finished 'school' work, had lunch and I'd done a bit of tidying up (mother in law coming round!) I didn't much feel like it. Josh has got his GCSE maths and english courses now which he's been working on. He's very good at maths - I don't know where he gets that from - certainly not me. James was working on decimals the other day and he was really confused with the fact that 5 divided by 0.1 = 50. To be honest it confused me too! It wasn't till Josh explained it to both of us that it made sense. Home schooling is a learning process for all of us it seems.

No comments: